The term “Engineering Equipment and Materials Users Association (referred to as EEMUA)” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is: Leytonstone House, 3 Hanbury Drive, London, E11 1GA. Our company is limited by guarantee and its registration number is 477838 and place of registration is England. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of the EEMUA Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither EEMUA nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the EEMUA Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and EEMUA expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the EEMUA Website is entirely at your own risk, for which EEMUA shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the EEMUA Website meet your specific requirements.
- The EEMUA Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to EEMUA. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in the EEMUA Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of the EEMUA Website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the EEMUA Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that EEMUA endorses the website(s). EEMUA has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to the EEMUA Website from another website or document without EEMUA’s prior written consent.
- Your use of the EEMUA Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in the EEMUA Website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by EEMUA and whilst EEMUA endeavours to keep the information up-to-date and correct, it make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will EEMUA be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the EEMUA Website.
Through the EEMUA Website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of EEMUA. EEMUA has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
If there are any substantial changes that effect contracts we will not inform you via email. If you receive any unsolicited emails regarding changes to financial terms, please contact the London office to confirm.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However EEMUA takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
The EEMUA Website and its content is copyright of EEMUA - © “EEMUA” 2014-2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with EEMUA's express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.