There are a number of ways you can make the EEMUA Website more accessible. These include:
- Changing the font size. You can usually do this in a ‘tools’, ‘options’ or ‘view’ menu, depending on your browser.
- Using screen reading software. This will help you if you are blind or visually impaired. Screen reading software can used to help find information.
- Using the keyboard to navigate, instead of a mouse. If you have difficulties using a mouse you can navigate the site using the keyboard. Use the ‘Tab’ key to jump from link to link, or ‘shift + Tab’ to go backwards.
- Alternative text. All images on the EEMUA Website have alternative text equivalents so that, if you cannot see the images, you can still use the site.
- Logical navigation. The website’s site navigation and structure are designed to be consistent and logical to make it easy for you to find your way around.