Why become a Corporate Member?
EEMUA's members operate across a range of industry sectors, which enable that association to facilitate the widespread sharing of good practice and to be the authentic voice of the user.
EEMUA Members own or operate many of the UK upper-tier COMAH (Control of Major Accident Hazards) and/or European SEVESO establishments.
Membership enables you to:
- Connect with a non-competitive network to share challenges and successes
- Be part of a common voice on regulation and standards development
- Gain access to good practice that is practical and pragmatic and creates a standardised approach across sites and regimes
- Improve competency and industry awareness of employees and contingent workers
- Maintain and influence EEMUA technical guidance which could mean a great saving for your organisation
- Access practical, pragmatic and industry proven training and competency which is immediately applicable in real situations to improve asset management and proves competence to regulators and customers worldwide
- Help set the Association’s strategic direction with the aim to best serve the Members and your organisation through participation in council
- Enhance your professional development
- Get significant savings on products and services, like events, e-learning, training and competency courses and publications
Interested in joining EEMUA as a Corporate Member?
Why not arrange a call with us? This will be an opportunity for us to discuss EEMUA’s activities, gain a better understanding of your company’s current business issues in the operational and engineering arena, and to help you relate those issues to the experiences that we’re aware of from other companies.
For further details on the value and benefits of membership or to arrange a call contact Deovonne Ferreira, Head of Membership on email@example.com.