FULLY BOOKED! Registration now CLOSED.
Reasons to attend:
- Varied programme with subject matter experts.
- Updates on soon-to-be-released EEMUA guidance and editions on storage tanks:
- EEMUA 225 Ed 1 - Above ground plastic tanks: A guide to their specification, installation, commissioning, inspection, maintenance, repair and disposal.
- EEMUA 244 (future release) - Above Ground Horizontal, Rectangular, Metallic Storage Tanks. A guide to inspection, maintenance and repair.
- EEMUA 213 Ed 2 - Emission reduction from oil storage tanks and loading operations.
- EEMUA 159 Ed 6 - Above ground flat bottomed storage tanks: A guide to inspection, maintenance and repair.
- Great networking opportunities - exchange of ideas, experience and practices across different sectors and industries - networking with other like-minded engineers - access to experts (effectively “free” consultants) in other companies that provide advice, and networking and sharing of learning.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Getting to the venue:
The Van Der Valk Hotel Ridderkerk, Krommeweg 1, 2988 CB Ridderkerk, The Netherlands. Hotel Ridderkerk is ideally located near Rotterdam and offers ample free parking. From Schiphol Airport, it only takes 52 minutes to get to the hotel by car and 65 minutes by public transport. From Rotterdam Airport, it’s only 22 minutes by car and 57 minutes by public transport. Contact the hotel directly to make arrangements for accommodation (if needed).
Member and Associate Registrations:
Attendance is free of charge for delegates from EEMUA member and associate companies.
Would you like to exhibit at the event?
If you are a business looking to connect with owners/operators and other service providers across all sectors, then why not exhibit at the event. Contact Chantelle Jones, Head of Training and Events on email@example.com for further details.
Who should attend
Those involved in the specification, maintenance, inspection and operation of above ground steel storage tanks.
|09:00 - 09:50||Registration|
|09:50 - 10:00||Welcome and introduction|
|10:00 - 10:35||Ultrasonic thickness gauging by drone inside stainless steel storage tanks|
|10:35 - 11:10||Considerations on Tank Header Design to achieve Zero Emission and Stable Valve Performance|
|11:10 - 11:30||BREAK|
|11:30 - 12:05||Robotic tank cleaning (review on current development and issues)|
|12:05 - 13:05||Lunch|
|13:05 - 14:05||EEMUA Publications “Speed Dating” Part 1|
|14:05 - 14:25||EEMUA Publications “Panel Session” Part 2|
|14:25 - 14:45||BREAK|
|14:45 - 15:20||A Risk-Based Approach to Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion (MIC) Management of Storage Tanks|
|15:20 - 15:55||Guidance for statistical analysis for tank floor inspection (Future release)|
|15:55 - 16:15||Closing remarks|
|16:15 - 18:15||Networking Drinks|