Combining expertise for good practice
EEMUA Committees and Forums are where industry professionals combine their expertise to establish standardised good practices for a range of topics. Committees are open to all EEMUA Members at no additional cost.
At their meetings, they:
- Address procedural issues and how the regulator expects sites to operate.
- Regularly look at incidents and safety issues.
- Liaise with other committees, when relevant, by holding joint meetings to discuss areas of mutual interest and to update one another on projects.
- Share details of all types of safety incidents and the lessons learned – something EEMUA strongly encourages.
Shaping the industry
For both industry experts and those new to EEMUA, the ability to influence new and revised standards and guidance gives professionals a platform to collaborate and develop good practices that enable companies to:
- Preserve the longevity of products and infrastructure.
- Implement proper maintenance and inspection techniques.
- Address gaps in current and developing technology.
- Put best practices in place to ensure safety, integrity, and global standardisation.
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of participating in technical committees are greater than positively impacting companies, assets, and the environment. As a committee member you will be able to:
- Access the latest technology
- Lend your voice to shaping globally recognised industry standards and EEMUA guidance
- Establish best practices that affect your company’s operations
- Build a network of industry colleagues to utilise throughout your career
EEMUA technical committees and forums are constantly seeking new participants to bring ideas and new technology to the table. Details on how to share your expertise are below.
Not yet part of an EEMUA committee?
If you're not yet part of the EEMUA community, but feel you could add value, please use the button to email us, including information about your expertise and the committee(s) or forum(s) you would like to participate in.Get in touch